Well if the answer is Yes and You would like to have a New Desktop Wallpaper on Your Computer like any of these Top (10) that have been downloaded each time you turn on Your Computer, then just click on {How To Get Started} above to see what you need to do.  Once you are done, then not only will you be receiving a New Wallpaper each time you start your computer, but you can also have your Desktop Wallpapers automatically be rotating ever hour or any of the (18) different time settings you choose.  Hoping you like this newest service of mine.

Wallpaper Hugs (Brent)
PS: And for those of you that might like to temporarily hide all your Desktop Icon so that you can have a FULL VIEW of your favorite Walls like what is being shown above, then click on {Question & Comments} and check out the first Question. I have been using this little program for years and just love it.  OK? Ok.

PSS: For Those Of You That Have Enjoyed JTM's Wallpapers For The Passed Many Years You Can Still Continue To Do So By Visiting His Web Site To See Any Of Is New Work Now That I'm Not Posting Here Any Longer.....Just Click On The Link Under This Bulletin..

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Brent's Auto Wall 060715

(Standard Size)

(Wide Screen Size)

Original Wall Title Was: Oh Them, They Came With The Place And Are Better Than A Watch Dog
  
And/Or You May Prefer...
(Standard Size)

(Wide Screen Size)

Original Wall Title Was: It's My Turn, No It's Mine

(A Note Here From Mr. UnKnown): "Brent I'm sending you two versions of the latest Wall I just created only because I can not make up my mind which one I like best.  So would you please post BOTH of them and let the wallpaper fans choose which one that they would prefer best or possibly both.  And if you can't, then would you choose the one you think the fans would like the best and post that one.  Thanking You for all you have done, are doing and hopefully will continue on doing for so many even with no thanks. Mr. UnKnown."

Hey Mr.UnKnown, this is a duff one and I'm in the same boat that you are in!!!  And while I love the 1st version mainly because I used the same hairy stud in a Wall I created not so long ago and love his look, but then again, I loving that stud hanging from the Wall with that major boner!!!  So has you can see, I decided to post both of them and let OUR fans choose which one they prefer like you wanted and hopefully, but very doubtfully, someone will let us know which one they preferred if not BOTH!!! (Brent)

(Another Note Here):  This one is to All Auto Wall Users and that is because of the double Wall posting today there will now be 13 Walls within the current Auto Wall File Folder for the next 12 Days rather than just 12 Walls like normal. Hoping this doesn't mess things up for YOU! 

1 comment:

John Taylor-Morin said...

I like the chained up guy, some what more dramatic and one can use their imagination, will the dragon bite or I should say suck his cock? LOL
Both are great. I think all the artist have had your dilema, trying to choose which version you like best. I know I have.
jtm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...