Well if the answer is Yes and You would like to have a New Desktop Wallpaper on Your Computer like any of these Top (10) that have been downloaded each time you turn on Your Computer, then just click on {How To Get Started} above to see what you need to do.  Once you are done, then not only will you be receiving a New Wallpaper each time you start your computer, but you can also have your Desktop Wallpapers automatically be rotating ever hour or any of the (18) different time settings you choose.  Hoping you like this newest service of mine.

Wallpaper Hugs (Brent)
PS: And for those of you that might like to temporarily hide all your Desktop Icon so that you can have a FULL VIEW of your favorite Walls like what is being shown above, then click on {Question & Comments} and check out the first Question. I have been using this little program for years and just love it.  OK? Ok.

PSS: For Those Of You That Have Enjoyed JTM's Wallpapers For The Passed Many Years You Can Still Continue To Do So By Visiting His Web Site To See Any Of Is New Work Now That I'm Not Posting Here Any Longer.....Just Click On The Link Under This Bulletin..

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Brent's Auto Wall 080815

(Standard Size)

(Wide Screen Size)

Original Wall Title Was: Just Cleaning Up My Desktop To Make Room For A New Wallpaper

(A Note Here): Hey Wallpaper Fans and Blogger Buddies I'm sure that most of you have figured out by now that when ever I do a posting HERE of one of my own Wallpapers that it has always been an encore Wallpaper from My Personal Wallpaper Blog that I have shared before and that I'm just filling in and waiting for more to post to YOU from others! But that is not the case this TIME!!!  For you see, I saw the following photo on the Net...

And while I liked the effect that someone did to this photo and me, being me, well I was wondering if I could possible come up with something like it for YOU on one of OUR kinda Walls?  Well I did and I'm happy with what I come up with and that I'm able to share it with ONLY YOU here!!!  And I'm sure I will never hear a HAY or NA from anyone other than JTM!  Oh Well, all I can do is keep trying and maybe SOMEONE, SOME DAY will post a comment HERE about what is being SHARED!  So Hoping this one is enjoyed by SOMEONE?

3 comments:

John Taylor-Morin said...

No nay from me. I am glad that no naked model was used in these, it would take away from the effect and technic used to do this wall.
Although having a naked house cleaner would be interesting, I don't know how much cleaning would get done.
Back to this style, how about letting us know how it is done.
Very interesting.
jtm

Brent said...

Glad to hear you found this wall very interesting John and I'm not sure what you meant by "NO Naked Model"?, for there is one. And the way this wall was done John was I found a "Banner" filter plug-in that allows for the changing of an image into a draped banner has you would see a banner flag hanging on a wall. This gives the fold/wrinkle effect has in a crease on cloth fabric. Then using the "Deform Tool" to curl back the upper right hand corn of the photo with a drop shadow to reveal the Microsoft's Default Desktop and TA DA, it was done. Hoping this information helps not only you John but also others. (Brent)

John Taylor-Morin said...

Brent my Friend, I meant in the second wall.
Thank you for the information.
jtm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...