Well if the answer is Yes and You would like to have a New Desktop Wallpaper on Your Computer like any of these Top (10) that have been downloaded each time you turn on Your Computer, then just click on {How To Get Started} above to see what you need to do.  Once you are done, then not only will you be receiving a New Wallpaper each time you start your computer, but you can also have your Desktop Wallpapers automatically be rotating ever hour or any of the (18) different time settings you choose.  Hoping you like this newest service of mine.

Wallpaper Hugs (Brent)
PS: And for those of you that might like to temporarily hide all your Desktop Icon so that you can have a FULL VIEW of your favorite Walls like what is being shown above, then click on {Question & Comments} and check out the first Question. I have been using this little program for years and just love it.  OK? Ok.

PSS: For Those Of You That Have Enjoyed JTM's Wallpapers For The Passed Many Years You Can Still Continue To Do So By Visiting His Web Site To See Any Of Is New Work Now That I'm Not Posting Here Any Longer.....Just Click On The Link Under This Bulletin..

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Brent's Auto Wall 021316

(Standard Size)

(Wide Screen Size)

Original Wall Title Was: Last Night Was Wonderful

(A Note Here From Juan): "Sir Brent, me use these two amigos way back in September 2014, but this time me use a different pose and me change bath robe colors to match background. Me hope many will enjoy like last time. Juan PS: Me send original photo of two amigos so you see change."

WOW Juan, I'm most impressed how far you have come with sharing your Desktop Wallpapers with all of US since March 2014 on My other Blog "How Walls Are Born"!  And if I may say, I really, really love you showing off the power of Gimp, a "free" photo editor that has the same power as many photo editor's that we have to pay for and some times even easier to do like you have done here with Gimp's Color Changer!!!  Bravo for You Juan and looking forward to what ever it is that you have to share next. (Brent)

3 comments:

John Taylor-Morin said...

Juan you have done a great job on this one, the colour change is very natural and clean, no one would realize there was a colour change if you did not tell them. I saw a similar wall on my other Yahoo Group that used the same models, with a purplish heart shaped thing in the background. The artist comments said that the robe colour had been changed, but the colouring was poorly done compared to yours.
But from what the artist wrote, he must be a beginner as he says he spent hours and hours working on the changes, I think he should try again. He doesn't have an artistic eye like you have. The mellow colouring in yours makes it enjoyable to look at where this other is very dark and harsh and is not completed . Your erasing work is very good, clean and precise. You have come along a long way in the short time you have being doing walls, congratulations
I enjoy your work and hope to see much more in the near future.
jtm

Anonymous said...

Hey Juan, I hope this works for I have never left a comment on a blog before but I saw the same wall that JTM is talking about and he is so right, yours is so much better. In fact I just left that Yahoo Group because I got sick and tired of all the spam postings without hardly any wallpapers each month and when this guy did share a wallpaper I liked it was only in standard size and I have a wide screen monitor so I couldn't use it. So I thank you for sharing this one in wide screen, it is now on MY DESKTOP. Steven

Anonymous said...

Me very happy Sir Brent, Sir JTM and Sir Steven. Muchas Gracias for all you say. Juan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...