Well if the answer is Yes and You would like to have a New Desktop Wallpaper on Your Computer like any of these Top (10) that have been downloaded each time you turn on Your Computer, then just click on {How To Get Started} above to see what you need to do.  Once you are done, then not only will you be receiving a New Wallpaper each time you start your computer, but you can also have your Desktop Wallpapers automatically be rotating ever hour or any of the (18) different time settings you choose.  Hoping you like this newest service of mine.

Wallpaper Hugs (Brent)
PS: And for those of you that might like to temporarily hide all your Desktop Icon so that you can have a FULL VIEW of your favorite Walls like what is being shown above, then click on {Question & Comments} and check out the first Question. I have been using this little program for years and just love it.  OK? Ok.

PSS: For Those Of You That Have Enjoyed JTM's Wallpapers For The Passed Many Years You Can Still Continue To Do So By Visiting His Web Site To See Any Of Is New Work Now That I'm Not Posting Here Any Longer.....Just Click On The Link Under This Bulletin..

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Brent's Auto Wall 071018

(Standard Size)

(Wide Screen Size)

Original Wall Title Was: Just Looking For Someone Like Me - Wall #9

(A Note Here): And if by chance you like this Wallpaper then you can see all (9) of My "Just Looking For Someone Like Me" Collection currently on the Home Page of My Original Wallpaper Blog @ Brent's Male Wallpapers II - Reborn

(Another Note Here):  Yes Blogger Buddies and Wallpaper Fans I'm back enjoying one of the loves of Life that I lost 6 months ago and that is creating and sharing Desktop Wallpapers.  For now I'm Only going to be posting to my Original Wallpaper Blog and see how it goes, and if I get enough feed back from you my FANS, who knows I just might start up this Auto Wall Service of mine once again that so many of you enjoyed for over 3 years!!!  But when and if I do, I sure will let ALL of YOU know about.  OK? OK.

Big Hugs
Small Smile
()()( Brent )()()    

2 comments:

musicman said...

hi dear really happy to have some news of you i write to you for condoleance in past month but i understand its hard to write to all i hope you now more ok and im glad to you for your return with your great creation work wallpaper anyway i pray for you for next chapter more happy in your life friendly kind regard janick

John Taylor-Morin said...

I am so glad that you are back. Pat would not have wanted you to give up your blog, or the people who you gave a moment of pleasure to, with the wallpapers submitted to your blog. Wallpapers made by yourself or other artist have been so appreciated, you will be so busy giving us beautiful eye candy.
Thank You my Friend
John

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...